Custom Search

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I am so jealous of her....!

Wow, that Cleo is soooo lucky, her boyfriend treats her like gold, she doesn't deserve it. I just saw Deuce's new car all fixed up and it is gorgeous, I am so jealous of Cleo.


Well on to something else...there are some cute normies attending the new school down the street. Draculily is already dating one of the new guys, and I think Frankie also went on a date with one of them.
Wow I wish I had a date I am really busy with my school work and blog but it would be nice to have someone bring me flowers and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. I don't know how long it will last with Draculily, she is too clingy and it drives her boyfriends away...poor girl is desperate.

Oh well, gotta go...Draculily is on the phone with her dad and I'm trying to listen, I know I know real creepy, but how do you think I get all my info...

Blog to you soon!
Don't forget to Subscribe or join my blog.
Thank you :)
Spectra